Sunday 8 February 2009

Pieces of PCs

On Thursday this week, I did some cleaning out in the spare room, as the plumber who never showed up on Friday needed access to the radiators to change the valves. I don't have a picture of what it looked like before I started, but that's because there wasn't room to get into the room while holding a camera.....

Anyway, after throwing out several bin-bags' worth of rubbish, moving several items to other rooms, and stacking things more neatly (Thanks for all the help, Bowch!), I finally got to see for the first time in a year or two, how big my computer stash is.....I don't have an exact count, but I can say that this is all in addition to the six desktops and two laptops currently in use elsewhere in the house.

p.s. As far as I know, only 2 or 3 of these are complete PCs - the boxes of motherboards, expasinion cards, memory chips and disc drives will be needed for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment